WEEK 12 (FYP 1)

Title : Presentation Slide Preparation and Preliminary Result Analysis
Date : 1 May 2019

Objectives :
Discussed about the presentation slide preparation and some methods to improve it. Next, the analysis of the market survey result for my preliminary result.

Contents :

For this week i have made some preparations on my presentation slide for my proposal defense day. This slide will cover these topics:
  • Project Background
  • Aim of the Project
  • Problem Statements
  • Research Motivation
  • Objectives
  • Scope and Limitations of the Project
  • Literature Review
  • Block Diagram 
  • Flowchart
  • Work Progress : Gantt Chart & WBS
  • Preliminary Result
  • Conclusions
After completing the slide, I sent the work to my supervisor to ask about his opinion about the presentation slide. After a few days of discussion, we decided to make a mock presentation as a preparation of speech for the real presentation.

The mock presentation went good and it gives me the exposure and ways to improve more about my presentation. There are a lot Q&A between me and my supervisor about this proposal defense day. There are some flaws in my presentation that needs to be improved but overall everything is in pace.

Preliminary Result
I have done some survey to test the marketability of this product. A set of questionnaires was shared to the community of my housing area and my targeted customer is a family person. This are some of the survey results.




From the survey that i have done, most of my customer doesn't really know the existing of this product in the market but eventually the realize the importance of this safety system to them. Thus, this is a big step for me to continue this project and try to make it happen and be the one that can contribute to the society.
Conclusions :
After a hectic week preparing my presentation, i think i am well prepared now with the help of my supervisor and friends. The result from the survey is encouraging enough for me to present my project to the assessor. There are some mistakes and error that need to be fix before the big day and i hope the presentation day will go smoothly as planned. Amin.