WEEK 13 (FYP 1)

Title : FYP1 Proposal Defense Day
Date : 10 May 2019

Objectives :
The defense day is to guide the students to clearly understand about their own projects. Two assessors will be assign to a student for their presentation about the project selected.

Contents :
This is the week where I present my proposal to my assessors. This event took place on 8 May 2019 and Dewan Gemilang, Unikl BMI. The assessors that is going to assess me are Sir Saiful Yusri and Dr. Nor Amalia.


During the presentation, it all went smoothly as practiced with my supervisor last week. The assessor can understand and had a clear overview about my project. There are not much mistakes during the presentation but my nervous feelings is very strong. The Q&A session went well and the assessors had given me some ideas to improve my project in the future. 

Alhamdulillah the presentation went very well more than i expected and one of the assessors gives a good commend about the energy of my presentation.

Conclusions :