WEEK 12 (FYP 2)

Title : Thesis Report Writing (Chapter 3 & Chapter 4)
Date : 16 Oct 2019

Objectives :
Gives full details and explain all of the test that had been done in order to achieved the main objectives of this project.

Contents :
After complete my presentation last week , it is time to focus on my thesis report which is I am doing result and discussion. On this thesis , I have receive a lot of guidance from my supervisor and he also guide me which result I should place in order to make readers understand.

Chapter 3 : Methodology
I have corrected my previous flow chart according to my current project and add new methodology as my project had some new features. I also changed a few components which is the GSM and some other minor parts for the prototype

Chapter 4 : Result and Discussion
I have shown all the method and library declaration that been used for each of the features based on my project. I also has explained the details of the results that were obtained from the test to make sure the reader can understand about the output of this project. I am using three sensors as the input of my project and have two outputs which are the coordinate from the GPS and the message alert from the GSM. I also have write about the trouble and problem that I have found and succeed to encounter it until I can do the troubleshooting on my project.

Conclusions :
After writing about the result obtain from all the test, it is time to conclude for the overall project. Many problems and obstacles that i had been through throughout this whole project. By doing this project, it had taught me a lot and I am very thankful to all who supports me..