WEEK 13 (FYP 2)

Title : Overall Conclusion and Recommendation for the Project
Date : 25 Oct 2019

Objectives :
To conclude the overall findings for this project and give some recommendations for future reference.

Contents :
In this week, I give all my focus doing the conclusion and recommendation part. This chapter is based on my final findings on my project and future improvise that this project. In this chapter, all the conclusion need to be stated for the project whether the research was successful or not. Also, I write is the objective of my research achieved or not.

All the recommendations that has been suggested by the internal and external assessors in my FYP2 Exhibition Day presentation is written in appropriate way. The suggestions is to improvise my project to make it user-friendly and might give benefits to help future researchers and engineers in innovating this prototype. Some of the suggestions are :

  • Installing a hi-sensitivity alcoholic sensor
  • Provide a dash-cam to the system
  • Using alternative ways to track coordinates

Conclusions :
For overall, all of the problem statement, methodology, results and conclusion have been wrote in the the thesis report. This report can be used by other readers as reference if they want to build a project that is similar to this one.