WEEK 14 (FYP 2)

Title : Workshop on Technical Paper Writing and Award Achievement
Date : 1 Nov 2019

Objectives :
Final briefing on the format writing of technical paper that will contributing 10% for coursework.

Contents :
In this week, all the Final Year Project 2 students need to attend last briefing on how to do the technical paper writing that was conducted by Sir Mohd Noor as replacement for Dr Imran Sofi. The event takes place a TTL 1 from 2.45pm - 5.00pm. 

The structure of the technical report should consist of introduction, methods, results, and discussion. Below are the formats that need to be inside the technical paper :

  1. Title
  2. Abstract
  3. Introduction
  4. Material (optional)
  5. Method
  6. Result
  7. Discussion
  8. Conclusion
  9. References
During the briefing, an award giving ceremony had been done and Alhamdulillah my project received a recognition for 'OUTSTANDING FINAL YEAR PROJECT AWARD' by the IEEE Advancing Technology for Humanity. 



Conclusions :
As for conclusion, the award that I received has encourage and motivate me to keep fighting for the future. I will try my best and work harder to achieve something that make me proud. Thanks to my supervisor as he has taught me a lot to build this prototype from scratch. I am really grateful to have a supervisor like Dr Mohd Zaki bin Ayob.